Sunday, October 28, 2007

Exciting Plans

I just found out the other day that over Christmas break I will be going to visit my brother in Honduras. My brother decided to join the Peace Corps, and he left in July to start is two years and three months work. He is only allowed a certain amount of days off a month, which if he doesn't use can carry over to the next month. Since it is pretty expensive to fly over there, he was not planning on coming back again until I graduate, which is may of 2009. That meant that I wasn't going to see him for almost two years. My mother decided that she wanted to see him, and the place that he is working, so the plan is that we are going to spend a week there over Christmas break. I am so excited and can't wait to see my brother!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cool! I'd love to see pics if you take any. =o)