Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hey hey hey...

Hey Guys,
My name is Erin Bartle and I'm from the 'burbs of Chi-town. I grew up in the town of Wheaton which was once in the Guinness Book of World Records for having the most churches per square mile, and the smallest shop. I am a junior majoring in food science with a concentration of culinology. I work at the O'Charleys in Anderson and will hopefully be interning at The Sweetery as well. My dream job for when I graduate is to be a firefighter. Then, later on when I'm older I want to open a bakery. Here at Clemson I am on the club field hockey team. As you can probably tell I am a busy person that is usually on the go, but at the same time I can be relaxed, organized, and creative. I think that Buisness Wrtiting is going to be a very interesting and helpful class and I am looking forward to a great semester!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My daughter's boyfriend is taking all the tests to be a firefighter right now. In the test where he pulled a dummy out of a burning building, he accidentally pulled the dummy's pants off without realizing it, bring him out bottom first from the building, so that the dummy was mooning all his examiners.